Evaluating your work is questioning it: reflecting on what you have done, and thinking about what worked well and what could be improved.
Things to consider will be:
– In what ways did you experiment? How did your work evolve as the project developed?
– Did the outcome match your aims/the brief/the essay question?
– Did you gather enough secondary sources to ensure your work is convincing?
– What medium or tools did you use? Why?
– What sources did you read? Why?
– In what ways has your work developed?
– Are there any aspects of your studies that you wish you had explored further?
– Is your work academic?
– What medium did you use. Why?
– What meaning and messages did you want to convey and were you successful?
– What would you change? Why?