The Learning Support and Development Service is available to you throughout your study at GSA. Our team can help you to:
- think about your learning and how you learn
- find solutions to difficulties and address challenges that you may be having in your studies
- explore your study strategies and skills
- build on your strengths
We provide learning support to all GSA students in a number of different ways:
- a range of learning and study skills workshops individual study skills and mentoring support appointments
- assessment and support for students with disabilities that impact on learning, including dyslexia
- learning support for international students
We also provide learning and study skills guides and tips on this website, including resources specifically for postgraduate students. These may be useful whether or not you use our services in other ways, so do take a look.
Contact our receptionist, Jemma, to arrange an appointment with Learning Support & Development:
Tel: 0141 353 4787
or call into No. 30 Hill Street (on the corner of Rose Street) to arrange an appointment. We are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.