The first installment of our new series of workshops, Moving on to Extended Academic Writing, takes place today. This set of workshops is to support students about to embark on their first extended writing assignment (over 5000 words), either as Honours or taught PG students.
Today’s session, ‘What to Write About’, looks at:
- the context for your writing
- an appropriate area of research to write about
- your previous perspective in a source review / literature review / research proposal
- types of extended writing – extended essays, reviews or reflective journals
- approaches to research and finding resources
When: Tues 8th April (today!), 3.30pm – 5.00pm.
Where: Library Quiet Space (upstairs).
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.